Friday, July 18, 2014


My original plan for Fridays, if I ever really had any, were to have a sort of random collection from the week.


That might still happen. But not today. Today is all about reptiles. Because that's just what I want.


Cuddly reptiles. (That's right: these two are clearly cuddling).




Hiding reptiles.


Sleepy reptiles.



Reptilian bathing beauties.



Look! More cuddling! Aren't cold-blooded squamata the sweetest?


All right, enough scales. Other than creeping on snakes, this is the other thing that has been going on in life recently: moving.



That, and listening to and watching this music video. Literally over and over again. I'm obsessed with the video, which is something like a whimsical, twisted -up salad of Wes Anderson, David Lynch, and tropey 60s horror films.  I sing it loudly every morning at work, which admittedly probably ruins a lot of people's mornings.

Speaking of repeatedly watching music videos: Sia's "Chandelier". The dancing is just splendid, it's been truly enjoyable with each viewing. Yes, I have probably watched it close to a dozen times. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment