Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday things: la familia, etc

We've been jetsetting lately. I'm actually in Boston right now.

But here are some snapshots of other goings-ons.


 Jack and I both had birthdays. He gave me a haircut and massage appointment for mine. This is my before hair picture. There is no after.



 I went to see my family: this is Max. Max is mad.





The beetle whisperer.


These chicks have two mommies: the hen and my sister.


This praying mantis and I shared a magical moment. It was one of those fleeting attachments that can only happen on vacation.


 There were mushrooms.

 Some quite large.

 These wild things showed me their forest village.



 This guy.


I love this zany kid so much.

 You thought I was joking. They really have a village. Multiple huts, complete with a rocked in community moss garden.





 Watching this made me so happy. My dad is awesome.







When I got home, we did some local exploring at  Brunswick Town.



 I'm not sure if this photo does him justice, but this gator was huge. And fat. And very not afraid of people/


 One of Historic Brunswick Town's oldest and most respected residents: the cow killer, aka red velvet ant.


Have a happy weekend, full of adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment